Job Title: Project Lead
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Educational: Graduate or PG
Professional Skills: The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, driven by numbers, articulate, assertive, ambitious and positive in outlook.
Personal Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly energetic and resourceful, able to multi task. Fluency in English.
Experience: 1 – 2 relevant years of experience
Specific industry experience: Coordination or Management experience in the hospitality event management, training, infomtation services or media industries would be an advantage.
- Planning and allocating the right resources for specific programs.
- Coordinating and following up on planning with existing teams for a project (Sales, Ops Delivery).
- Educating the facilitator with client expectations to match delivery and outcome — increasing overall knowledge on activities.
- Coordinate with head of ops on all programs; maintain Profit and loss for all programs.
- Act as business partner and provide analytics to business heads/department heads to help them have a pulse of the entire team.
- Brief the Operations team with all required information and keep a check on logistics for the program.
- Managing end to end program delivery.
- Analysis of program and delivery; Work on strategies of better delivery.
- Connect with Sales Manager on a receipt of a deal.
- Connect with the client:
- Collate all required information that will help plan and execute the program.
- Detailed call on any customised requirements.
- Oversee the bookings for travel and stay etc.
- Oversee logistics of properties to the venue and back to office.
- Oversee the venue details (if required).
- Collate and analyse the feedback from facilitator/client every week for respective teams.
- We care about our team’s health and offer the best insurance plans to ensure the same for you and your family.
- We believe in work life balance and hence encourage our employees to follow the same. Active lifestyles as well as active work styles.
- Work with passion and be challenged to think. We love ideas and we love it if you voice your opinion.
- Work at a leading Team Building company with a great bunch of creative people. We love humour, and we hope you do too.
- Tons of new friends. We are a youthful company, and never miss an opportunity to network and make friends – among customers, among our own staff, and among our partners.
- Enjoy a great ambience and culture at work.
- Company Happy hours and happy holidays – we believe in the business we are in. We love our off sites and we love to get together with everybody and have a good time.