Job Title: Key Account Manager
Gender Requirement: Female or Male
Educational Qualification: Masters/MBA preferred
Professional Skills: The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, driven by numbers, articulate, assertive, ambitious and very positive in their outlook. Excellent Account Management Skills. Expertise in selling mid to large value service deals within the corporate sector is also recommended.
Personal Skills: Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills, highly energetic and resourceful, Ability to multi task, Fluency in English.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Lead and/or assist the team on current and upcoming projects and deals for your set of clients, by driving business that includes all our products and solutions; experiential learning, team building and employee engagement
- Play an active role in gathering information, case studies and industry wide learnings required for new strategic initiatives in the client’s business
- Ensure operational control on the client/s’ businesses at all times and be proactive in identifying new growth and revenue opportunities for d’frens
- Managing day-to-day visibility with your named accounts, and be perceived as the single point of contact for all their employee engagement requirements
- Keeping track of the status of each project, with timelines (before and during the project), raising alarms well in time in case of any emergencies.
- Coordinating efforts with other teams and partners who are engaged in the delivery of any project for your client.
- Setting up meetings internally, and with the client with a pre-fixed agenda, while ensuring that reports, feedback, circulating the project briefs are done according to timelines
- Demonstrate great presentation skills by leading a strong point of view on behalf of d’frens and be the rallying force in these meetings
- Demonstrate great communication skills in correspondence with the client, internal team briefs etc (both written and verbal)
- Understand and continuously map and mine your accounts for business opportunities
- Ensure high recall of the d’frens brand name, with the right + timely responses, program design, customer service, industry knowledge and project delivery
- As part of the business generating team, you will need to be involved in all financial aspects of your client’s business, including:
- Insisting on being on the vendor list, generating PO’s on time, following through on payments, and ensuring we remain within stipulated corporate norms on outstandings.
- On bigger projects, you will need to be on top of budgets, spends and profitability of each deployment
- Issuing and gaining client’s approval on project estimates
- Ensuring invoices are raised on time, against correct purchase orders, and following through on payments, and keeping all relevant team members in the loop.
- One of the most valuable qualities of an Account Manager is resourcefulness. One example is in being an “expert” on new happenings related to Employee Engagement, or any new initiative done by any other organization relevant to the Client’s business. This could also involve new thinking or trends on employee engagement, motivation, wellbeing and health, organizational happiness or culture and such, and discussing implications with your Client.
- We care about our team’s health and offer the best insurance plans to ensure the same for you and your family.
- We believe in work life balance and hence encourage our employees to follow the same. Active lifestyles as well as active work styles.
- Work with passion and be challenged to think. We love ideas and we love it if you voice your opinion.
- Work at a leading Team Building company with a great bunch of creative people. We love humour, and we hope you do too.
- Tons of new friends. We are a youthful company, and never miss an opportunity to network and make friends – among customers, among our own staff, and among our partners.
- Enjoy a great ambience and culture at work.
- Company Happy hours and happy holidays – we believe in the business we are in. We love our off sites and we love to get together with everybody and have a good time.