Job Title: Graphic Designer
Educational Qualification: Masters in Fine Arts, Masters in Communications Design or a related degree.
Professional Skills: The ideal candidate must have excellent design skills. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and internet-savvy. Must be proficient with design softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw.
Personal Skills: Highly energetic and resourceful, Ability to multi task. Fluency in English.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Take part in brain-storming sessions with the team to come up with ideas.
- Research design ideas. Create unique and engaging designs.
- Design content for social media, internal communications and other marketing collaterals.
- Follow communication design best practices. Constantly upgrade your skills according to industry trends.
- Adhere to deadlines
- We care about our team’s health and offer the best insurance plans to ensure the same for you and your family.
- We believe in work life balance and hence encourage our employees to follow the same. Active lifestyles as well as active work styles.
- Work with passion and be challenged to think. We love ideas and we love it if you voice your opinion.
- Work at a leading Team Building company with a great bunch of creative people. We love humour, and we hope you do too.
- Tons of new friends. We are a youthful company, and never miss an opportunity to network and make friends – among customers, among our own staff, and among our partners.
- Enjoy a great ambience and culture at work.
- Company Happy hours and happy holidays – we believe in the business we are in. We love our off sites and we love to get together with everybody and have a good time.