Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Gender Requirement: Female or Male
Educational: Graduate or PG
Professional Skills: The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, articulate, assertive, ambitious and very positive in outlook.
Personal Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly energetic and resourceful, able to multi task. Very fluent in English.
Experience: 5-8 relevant years of experience
Specific industry experience: Corporate Trainer, Soft- skills / Behavioral trainer, Instructional Design, Coordination or Management experience in the hospitality, event management, training, information services or media industries would be an advantage.
- Plan and execute training programs – on skills, mindsets and behavior – to achieve the objectives defined as per Client requirement
- Program manage the execution of multiple workshops at scale while maintaining quality – complete control on timelines and deliverables
- Ensure Performance before and after the workshop/training programs creates impact and ratings meets set standards
- To create customized contents, modules, reports and assessments
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tool, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Candidate should be flexible with travel also
- Coordinate with Sales to identify & define project requirements, scope & objectives
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures
- Working in parallel with Operations and Sales teams to track and detail relevant project expenses to aid the finance team in capturing operational profitability
- Work with the Operations team to co-ordinate logistics for each program, ensuring that materials required for each program are delivered on time.
- Working with Sales and Finance to ensure that invoices are raised and sent for each project on time.
- Co-ordinate travel and stay for any outstation events with external vendors.
- Strong communication ( written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to monitor, coach and mentor according to the needs of the Region
- Ability to cope with stress and to remain calm in all situations; ability to remain patient , polite and provide results based on the given task
- Proven experience in designing multiple Training events in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation and coaching skills
- Project planning, implementing
- Analytical bent of mind, and excellent problem solving skills
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with minimum 5-8 years Corporate / Behavioral training experience – in the L&D/ Experiential / Organizational Development industries.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PPT, Mac Keynote/numbers/Pages would be an added advantage.
- We care about our team’s health and offer the best insurance plans to ensure the same for you and your family.
- We believe in work life balance and hence encourage our employees to follow the same. Active lifestyles as well as active work styles.
- Work with passion and be challenged to think. We love ideas and we love it if you voice your opinion.
- Work at a leading Team Building company with a great bunch of creative people. We love humour, and we hope you do too.
- Tons of new friends. We are a youthful company, and never miss an opportunity to network and make friends – among customers, among our own staff, and among our partners.
- Enjoy a great ambience and culture at work.
- Company Happy hours and happy holidays – we believe in the business we are in. We love our off sites and we love to get together with everybody and have a good time.