Job Title: Content Writer
Gender Requirement: Female or Male
Educational Qualification: Masters in English Literature, Masters in Communications or a similar degree
Professional Skills: The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and internet-savvy. Should be able to research and write engaging articles.
Personal Skills: Highly energetic and resourceful, Ability to multi task. Fluency in English.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Take part in brain-storming sessions with the team to come up with ideas.
- Research content ideas. Write and edit articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Write and edit content for social media, internal communications and other marketing
- Repurpose content into short copy content for social media
- Plan and execute content strategy
- Follow best practices for copywriting. Constantly upgrade your skills according to industry trends.
- Adhere to deadlines
- Contribute to the organisation’s knowledge repository
- We care about our team’s health and offer the best insurance plans to ensure the same for you and your family.
- We believe in work life balance and hence encourage our employees to follow the same. Active lifestyles as well as active work styles.
- Work with passion and be challenged to think. We love ideas and we love it if you voice your opinion.
- Work at a leading Team Building company with a great bunch of creative people. We love humour, and we hope you do too.
- Tons of new friends. We are a youthful company, and never miss an opportunity to network and make friends – among customers, among our own staff, and among our partners.
- Enjoy a great ambience and culture at work.
- Company Happy hours and happy holidays – we believe in the business we are in. We love our off sites and we love to get together with everybody and have a good time.