At d’frens we are always looking for new talent – but you should be fun loving, have superlative communication skills, outgoing, professional, and thorough.
Professionally managed team building is a growing industry in India and you would have the opportunity to view the market through the eyes of the leader as well as be privy to global practices that are transforming the landscape in India.
Program Delivery Professionals
d’frens is looking for talented professionals to deliver our unique style of experiential team building programs. At d’frens, we don’t just run a team building activity – you actually have an opportunity to stand and deliver world class experiential learning sessions for the who’s who of corporate India.
Our fun and engaging team programs are both internally designed and franchised from global leaders in team building as well as locally designed, here at d’frens,
We are currently looking for facilitators who can confidently run an experiential learning program for audiences from 10 – 500 people. You should
- Be confident of standing on a platform and face a very intelligent audience
- Possess clarity and conciseness in the manner you communicate the requirements of a program
- Be able to engage the audience and participants with your style of program delivery
- Align program experience with the customer’s business requirements and add value to your delivery
We have requirements in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
If you are interested, mail your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the code DT_DELIVERY in the subject line and your preferred location
Sales Professional – DELHI/NCR & Mumbai ( two positions)
- Lead generation in the said region for company services in team building
- Managing existing accounts, generating new opportunities in each
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and revenue targets throughout the financial year
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with people inside and outside of the business
- Work with our partners and event agencies to cultivate team building event requirements
- Forecasting, sales trends and reporting for the region